Drawing inferences on population based on scientifically drawn sample(s) is a valuable management technique that is widely used in every establishment. Various studies take the form of sample surveys. These surveys can be household-based and they could be based on individuals or on different observations. ARDC limited has affiliated organizations and consultants in the four regions of the country to carry out national statistical surveys. We can also assist organizations at following stages of any sample surveys:
- Designing the sampling procedure and obtaining scientifically acceptable sample sizes
- Development of questionnaires
- Selection and training of interviewers
- Field work – Data collection
- Data cleaning, processing and analysis
- Report writing.